Sunday, December 28, 2008

Do To 2009


I'm getting more and more stressed about being "homeless". I've been trying to figure out how to get my credit report. There's only one right way, as it turns out. They really want to make you sign up for a "service" which check your credit every month and automatically debits your credit card. Thanks but no thanks. The above site is the way to do it for free.

Unfortunately, the way that a so-called "credit score" is calculated is proprietary to each of the companies (Experian, Equifax, etc.). Thanks a lot guys!

*************

My mozy.com backup seems to have finished. It's a little more than 60GB of all the data except for the actual camera video data. That stuff is another few hundred GB so we have physical backups in other counties.

Oops. Nope. That doesn't include the sound mix-to-date. That's another 16.6 GB. Allegedly that's another 6 days and 14 hours.
*************

Holy cow. What did they put in those mojitos? I know, I know. Presumably some kind of rum mixed with a KGB knockout drug. Cow. Holy.

*************

It's the new year. And it's official. We has can much to do. Must deliver Alien Uprising by mid February. That means we gotta be done with it by the end of January. Sheesh!

*************

I'd really like to actually make another album this year. I meant to record it last year but I didn't. Step one is to make demos for the drummer. The big question is: do we play to a click track or not? I suppose it's easier if we have a click and then I can start recording guitars and such even before we record the real drums.


No comments: